Vegetable Zucchini Soup.
You can cook Vegetable Zucchini Soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Zucchini Soup
- Prepare Half of a Lg. Zucchini, cubed.
- Prepare 2-3 of Lg. Potatoes, cubed.
- You need 1 of Lg. Can Mixed Vegetables, drained.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Can Whole Kernel Corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 of Lg. Can Chopped Spinach, drained.
- Prepare 2-3 Quarts of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 6-7 of Beef Bouillon Cubes.
- You need 1 of Lg. Can Diced Tomatoes w/ Green Chiles.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of All Purpose Seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dried Cilantro.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Vegetable Zucchini Soup instructions
- In a Large Stock pot add everything together and bring to a boil on high heat. Once to a boil lower heat to a simmer and let soup simmer covered til potatoes and zucchini is tender; stirring ever so often. Once vegetables are soft turn off heat and Serve with Crusty Buttered Bread..
- **If need to u can Adjust the seasonings to your liking by adding more or less 😊. And make sure there’s enough broth to completely cover the vegetables to cook them and extra for the soup..