You can have Hamburger Lunch using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger Lunch
- You need of Hamburgers——————-.
- It’s As needed of pickled beets and onions see my recipe.
- It’s 2 of medium homemade real dill pickles see my recipe.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 pound of ground chuck.
- Prepare 4 slices of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 2 of medium Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare As needed of mayonnaise.
- Prepare As needed of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare As needed of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s of French Fries——————-.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare 3 of medium potatoes.
- It’s As needed of oil to fry in.
- You need of Salad—————-.
- Prepare 1 pound of salad mix.
- You need 2 of medium Roma tomatoes.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite salad dressing.
Hamburger Lunch step by step
- Season the hamburger and add to a hot skillet.
- Slice the pickles, tomatoes, and onions.
- Dice two tomatoes and add to the salad mix.
- Turn the patties as needed..
- Heat the oil. Wash and slice the potatoes then fry..
- Start the assembly of the hamburgers, mayonnaise.
- Add pickled onion.
- Slice the Beets and add..
- The hamburger.
- Mustard and ketchup.
- Top bun last.
- Dip your plate and I hope you enjoy!!!.