Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole. Our favorite recipe from my grandmother is this casserole with ground beef, egg noodles, onions, bell pepper, garlic, mushrooms, tomato, corn, olives, egg noodles and grated cheddar cheese. Ground Beef Noodle Casserole Mushroom Soup Recipes. Beef And Noodle Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup Recipes.
Each bite is packed with flavor and has everything you need for dinner. Use canned or leftover corned beef in this easy corned beef casserole. We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. You can have Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole using 25 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 14 ounces of beef meatballs.
- You need 1 pound of ground lamb.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of unbleached all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped shallots.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 12 ounces of English peas.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped bread and butter pickles.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized dill pickle chopped.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 12 ounces of wide egg noodles.
- It’s As needed of water to boil pasta.
- You need 2 teaspoon of salt for boiling water and pasta.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil for boiling pasta.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 5 ounces of spreadable goat cheese.
This makes a nice potluck dish, and it's an excellent way to use leftover corned beef. Ground beef, sauteed onions and egg noodles are mixed up to create this homey and inexpensive pasta dish. Try this when the night's a bit chilly and time is short as this recipe should take less than hour. Lamb Beef Veal Goat Ramadan Recipe Collection Easy Home Cooking Recipes.
Lamb and Beef Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the meatballs in half and fry till crispy, in 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Remove and set aside. Start boiling the pasta..
- Add the chives, garlic, shallots, pickles, and lamb to the pan. Brown the lamb it there is a lot of oils drain till about 1/4 cup of drippings are there..
- Add flour. Stir till kinda thick. Add meatballs back..
- Add in the peas and boiled noodles to the lamb. Reserve some pasta water. Add in cream and sour cream. Stir if too thick add in the pasta water a little at a time. Salt to taste add in the meatballs..
- Mix it up and smooth the top, a bit..
- Melt butter add to the breadcrumbs. Mix and sprinkle over the top of the casserole. Randomly add pieces of cheese over the top..
- Put into oven for 20-40 minutes. Allow to rest 15 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Cooktop method: Place the browned beef and other ingredients in a heavy-based pot. Partially cover, keep the heat low. Simmer until the meat is very tender. "Comfort" is the key word for this creamy ground beef and noodle casserole that makes a memorable meal out of simple ingredients. Beef Noodle Casserole recipe: Try this Beef Noodle Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, sour cream and noodles.