Summer Rice Salad.
You can cook Summer Rice Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Rice Salad
- It’s 200 g of white rice.
- Prepare 70 g of canned tuna.
- It’s 4 tbs of corn.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of boiled eggs.
- It’s 2 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 500 ml of hot water.
Summer Rice Salad instructions
- Heat the oil+rice in a pressure cooker for 2 minutes then add the hot water + a pinch of salt. Close the pressure cooker & let cook for 20 minutes on low heat.
- Cut the tomatoes, the cucumber & 1 boiled egg into small cubes.
- Drain the cooked rice mix it with the tuna, corn and the rest of ingredients. Put in the fridge & serve fresh. Might add some mayonnaise for a better taste. Enjoy!.