Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches.
You can have Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Prepare 5 of large chicken breasts.
- It’s of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- You need Pinch of salt & pepper.
- Prepare Dash of oregano.
- Prepare Dash of granulated garlic.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches step by step
- Add chicken breasts to the crock pot with some salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic for 3 hours..
- Remove liquid. (I store mine in the freezer until a time I need chicken stock!).
- Add your desired BBQ sauce and desired amount. (I used about 1/2 cup on mine. I like my shredded BBQ chicken to be a bit coated in BBQ!).
- Serve up on your favorite hamburger buns with pickles!!! (I served my BBQ chicken sandwiches with homemade coleslaw–see recipe for details!).