Dilly Dog Open-faced Ciabattas.
You can have Dilly Dog Open-faced Ciabattas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dilly Dog Open-faced Ciabattas
- It’s 4 of hot dog sausages (we use turkey).
- Prepare 3.5 oz. of shredded or cubed mozzarella cheese (or a blend of sharp Cheddar & Monterey Jack for some extra oomph).
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dill.
- You need of For serving:.
- Prepare 2 of small ciabatta breads (or 1 large one, halved).
- You need of mayo.
- It’s of mustard.
- Prepare of ketchup.
Dilly Dog Open-faced Ciabattas step by step
- Cut sausages in half, then lengthwise in fourths, to get "sticks"..
- In a pan, melt butter, add sausages and dill, sauté on medium heat..
- When the sausages are cooked, add the cheese and let it melt, stirring to get all that cheesy deliciousness uniformly mixed with the hot dogs!.
- To serve, cut open your ciabattas, add mayo and/or mustard to taste, place the cheesy dogs on top and splatter some ketchup on the whole shabang! Done! enjoy!.