Watermelon salad. Skip the chile, and this watermelon salad will still be delicious. Add a little crunch with a handful of toasted walnuts or cashews. Make this salad a full meal by serving it on a bed of arugula with some quinoa mixed in.
Watermelon + cucumbers is one of the most refreshing combos of all time. Throw in some mint, red onion, and feta and toss it all with a very. But it doesn't get much more thirst-quenching than a melon made of water. You can have Watermelon salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Watermelon salad
- Prepare of Cut watermelon.
- Prepare of Cut cucumber.
- It’s of Crumbled feta cheese.
- It’s of Italian dressing.
I invented this refreshing fruit salad one sultry afternoon while my friends were gathered around my pool. It was quick and easy to prepare and disappeared from their plates even. This healthy and refreshing salad with watermelon, feta cheese, and fresh mint is dressed with olive oil and lime juice. This easy summer watermelon salad is perfect to make for eating under the warm sun.
Watermelon salad instructions
- Cut watermelon, and cucumber.
- Add everything to a big bowl and mix, place in fridge for a few hrs..
- Notes- I like to add my dressing and my feta cheese as I make my plate and eat this for a few days, so the only thing in my bowl is the watermelon and cucumbers. I don’t like the cheese very wet, so that why I do mine that way..
Watermelon salad is light and fresh with an almost addictive salty-sweet combination of flavors. Our favorite watermelon salad is as simple as throwing ingredients into a bowl and tossing. Add watermelon, salad greens, cheese, and red onion to a large bowl and toss to combine. Alternately, layer on a large platter for serving. Serve with Watermelon Vinaigrette or another sweet.