Chef salad. Chef's salad (or chef salad) is an American salad consisting of hard-boiled eggs; one or more varieties of meat, such as ham, turkey, chicken, or roast beef; tomatoes; cucumbers; and cheese. Chef's Salad – Packed with fresh veggies, eggs, deli meats, and cheese, this wonderful main dish salad makes for a Chef's Salad may not be the world's best amazing salad (YES it is!), but it is. This Classic Chef Salad recipe is full of healthy, energizing ingredients and includes a simple homemade salad dressing!
Chef Salad is made with just a few basic ingredients but looks different on menus nearly everywhere you go! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. We are spicing things up at Salad Chef! You can cook Chef salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chef salad
- You need 3 of eggs Hard boiled eggs.
- You need 12 cups of salad greens.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked cubed ham or ham lunch meat.
- You need 1 of deli rotisserie chicken shredded or can use chicken lunch meat I use the chicken lunch meat.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Grape tomatoes.
- It’s of Rolls for sided items and dressings.
Come into Salad Chef to warm up with one of our homemade soups. Choose from: French Onion, Broccoli Cheese. Learn how to make this classic chef's salad! Leaf lettuce topped with ham, turkey, cheese, tomatoes, hard boiled eggs and croutons.
Chef salad instructions
- Make hard boiled eggs.
- Make your salad, cut the hard boiled eggs in half lay on the top of salad as a picture.
This fabulous Chef Salad will fit that bill perfectly! This traditionally America salad combines hard boiled eggs, several varieties of meats such as ham, turkey, roast beef or. I have been making chef salad for myself a ton lately. What kind of dressing for chef salad? Broaden search to look for "chef salad" anywhere in recipe sorted by quality sort by rating or.