Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing. This garden salad is hearty enough to be a main dish. Serve with balsamic dressing on top to make the mix of veggies taste even better. Put all dressing ingredients into a small screw-top jar with a tight–itting lid, adding a pinch of salt and pepper.
Toasted bread is slathered with creamy avocado + topped with juicy tomatoes, fresh basil + balsamic! This light dressing is delicious on greens tossed with mandarin oranges and Chinese noodles, or as a chicken marinade. Remove the beets from the oven and while they're still hot, drizzle the dressing over them, tossing to coat. You can have Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing
- You need 4 cups of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of of a red onion.
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 of of a lime.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
I am new to cooking fresh beets. Made a great side for the grilled chicken breast and green salad with raw. I love to cut up whatever fresh vegetables I have on hand and toss them with this delicious dressing and fresh dill. This salad shows up on our table regularly during the summer.
Summer Garden Salad with Balsamic Citrus Dressing instructions
- Chop up the fresh spinach. Dice the tomato, cucumber, and bell pepper. Thinly slice the red onion. Combine in a bowl..
- Prepare the dressing by combining the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and freshly squeezed lime juice. Whisk together until thick..
- Add dressing to salad with a pinch of salt and toss to combine. Transfer to serving bowl and enjoy..
Taste and add additional honey if desired. This summer garden salad recipe takes advantage of what's in season – greens, nectarines, grapes, radishes, blueberries, cucumber and pistachios. With the sunny weather in SoCal right now I'm loving this summer garden salad! It was inspired by a recent lunch at True Food Kitchen in Newport Beach. Have you ever tried to make your own salad dressing?