Tuna + Avocado Salad. This Avocado Tuna Salad uses creamy avocado instead of mayo for a fresh and easy twist on the classic. Red onion and celery add some crunch, while lemon juice gives it some zing. This Avocado Tuna Salad has incredible fresh flavor!
Tuna salad made naturally creamy with the addition of avocado. This super easy to make salad is To store: Cover with plastic wrap to keep the avocado from browning. A super easy lunch recipe ready in minutes, this Avocado Tuna Salad recipe will quickly become a lunch staple. You can cook Tuna + Avocado Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna + Avocado Salad
- Prepare 280 gr of – Tuna in sunoil.
- Prepare 150 gr of – Rucola Melange.
- Prepare 100 gr of – Fussili.
- It’s 0,5 of cumcumber.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of avocados.
- You need 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 200 ml of – Olive Oil.
- You need 50 ml of – White Wine Vinegar.
- It’s of Mix of Pine nuts, dried tomato flakes and fried unions.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Swap the mayo for avocado in this healthy lunch recipe that you and your whole family. Easy Healthy Avocado Tuna Salad Recipe – A healthy easy avocado tuna salad recipe! Mix avocados, tuna, tomato, jalapeno pepper, and white onion together in a bowl; season with salt. Avocado Chickpea Tuna Salad with a lemon dressing is perfect for lunch or dinner!
Tuna + Avocado Salad step by step
- Set everything up..
- Cook the fussili accordingly.
- Cut the sjalot very small. – Cut the 0.5 cumcumber in half along the long side and scrape it in pieces. Cut the tomatoes and avocado in pieces. And take the tuna already out of the cans..
- Put some salt on the cumcumber and some pepper on the avocado..
- Mix the 200ml olive oil, 50ml White Wine Vinegar and some Thyme together for the dressing.
- Put everything together and enjoy the salad..
Quick and easy for meal prep! Healthy and filling, this Tuna Salad is not only packed with amazing flavours. This avocado tuna salad is loaded with chunks of tuna, avocado and colorful veggies for a fresh and lighter take on the classic dish! It's the perfect lunch or dinner that's packed with protein and nutrition. I mean tuna salad is delicious, egg salad is delicious and avocado happens to be the perfect accompaniment to both tuna and eggs so it's only natural the three would be wonderful together.