Momma’s Tater Salad.
You can have Momma’s Tater Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Momma’s Tater Salad
- It’s of About 4 medium potatoes or 2# red potatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of your favorite mayonnaise (give or take on how you like).
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of yellow or Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/2 of red onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet onion chopped fine.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper (or to taste).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika (or regular if you’re out).
- You need 20 of (or so) slice dill (or favorite) pickle chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of (3ish for me) pickle juice.
- Prepare 4 of boil eggs chopped.
- You need 3 of celery stalks chopped fine.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
Momma’s Tater Salad step by step
- Chop potatoes bite size, boil with teaspoon salt until fork tender, not mushy.
- In a bowl add chopped eggs, celery,onions, pickles, mix, add pepper paprika, garlic and onion powder, fold in mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard.
- After potatoes are done drain and cool when cool put in big bowl and fold in mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle paprika on top and chill couple hours or over night.