Crescent ring chicken. When it comes to quick and easy chicken dinners, this beats all other crescent ring recipes. A Chicken And Broccoli Crescent Roll Ring with broccoli florets and cheddar cheese is the perfect weeknight dinner recipe. We love crescent rolls and use them in a lot of our dinner AND breakfast meals.
As always, all opinions and recipe are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that support Shared Appetite! Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Crescent Ring Recipe – Step by Step. You can cook Crescent ring chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crescent ring chicken
- It’s 250 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Active yeast.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of For filling.
- Prepare 250 g of shredded chicken.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
Follow along with me here for more detailed instructions, tips and tricks on this recipe. To get the printable version, scroll down to the bottom of this post. We have plenty more crescent ring recipes like this Buffalo chicken one for you to try next. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over wide ends of rolls.
Crescent ring chicken step by step
- Take flour add 10g of active yeast to it. Then add salt and butter into it and make a dough.keep it aside for 1 hr..
- Take shredded chicken and add above ingredients to it. Allow it to cook for 20 mins until chicken becomes soft and dry.
- After one hr take the dough and make chappati and cut it into triangles and make crescent ring and fill chicken in it. In filling add lots of cheese..
- Bake it at 200degree celsius for 20 mins..
Fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Unroll crescent rolls; separate into eight triangles. The Buffalo Chicken Dip Crescent Ring is ready for the oven! We like to slice the ring and serve it with Ranch dressing for dipping. If you can pop open a can of crescent roll dairy dough and pile on toppings then this Chicken Broccoli Cheddar Crescent Ring in just for you!