Cheesy Beef Stroganoff.
You can cook Cheesy Beef Stroganoff using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Beef Stroganoff
- Prepare 2 lb. of roast; cubed.
- You need 1 of large onion, chopped.
- You need 16 oz. of pkg. wide egg noodles.
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 10.5 oz of can cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of Seasonings of choice: black pepper, garlic powder, parsley.
Cheesy Beef Stroganoff step by step
- In a large pot, cook meat along with onions and seasonings in a little oil until thoroughly cooked..
- Meanwhile, cook noodles and drain; set aside..
- To cooked meat, add cheddar cheese, sour cream, milk, parmesan cheese and cream of mushroom soup. Mix well..
- Allow to completely melt over medium low heat..
- Stir in cooked egg noodles..