Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing. This summer fruit salad is bursting with fresh produce from Walmart. Walmart's fresh produce is restocked at least once a day and comes with There are many variations of this honey citrus combo for fruit salads – because it is magic! – but I find this dressing recipe with less honey and lime juice. Fresh fruit salad tossed in a homemade honey lime dressing is a refreshing side dish to serve with any meal.
This Perfect Fruit Salad is bursting with a rainbow of vibrant, seasonal fruit and drizzled with tantalizing Honey Citrus Poppy Seed Dressing for an easy, fresh side that takes minutes to make and goes with everything! Peeling the citrus is the most time-consuming part of this recipe, but it's important to remove as much of the white pith as possible to steer clear of any And to finish off your rainbow of flavor? A quick-fix honey dressing to balance out the sweet with the sour. You can cook Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing
- Prepare 1 pack of blueberries.
- Prepare 1 pack of strawberries.
- Prepare 1 pack of golden berries.
- It’s 2 of starfruits.
- It’s 5 slices of watermelon.
- It’s 5 of oranges.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of Mint.
- Prepare of Honey Citrus Dressing.
- You need 5 teaspoons of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
This is a simple citrus salad that's fast. A light honey and lime dressing brings out the flavor of canned and fresh fruits. Honey Fruit Salad Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The honey and citrus syrup is all-natural and really makes the fruit pop.
Fresh Fruits Salad with honey citrus dressing step by step
- Cut an orange into halves, empty the orange meat from the orange skin carefully, set aside.
- Cut the watermelon, orange, starfruit or any of you favourite fruits into desirable shapes.
- Prepare the orange and lemon zest with a lemon zester and prepare mint leaves (for garnish).
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put the cut fruits, blueberries, golden berries etc. into the orange bowls.
- Drizzle the honey citrus dressing over the fruit salad, garnish with mint leaves, orange and lemon zest and serve.
The honey citrus dressing with fresh vanilla beans was the perfect way to highlight the star ingredient – the fruit. I talked about the reasons why I added a citrus honey lime dressing to the fruit salad. Honey works wonders in fruit salad as it not only adds sweetness but it gives a nice shine to the fruit. Healthy Fruit Salad With Citrus Mint Dressing. This fruit salad is best served cold and fresh.